- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 77. Fishery Resource Landing Tax
- Section 15. Obligations and Payments Under Fishery Cooperative Contracts.
previous: Section 10
. Landing Tax.
next: Section 20
. Filing Return and Payment of Tax.
AS 43.77.015. Obligations and Payments Under Fishery Cooperative Contracts.
- (a) The department shall deposit a payment made to the state under a contract subject to sec. 210(f), American Fisheries
Act, P.L. 105-277, into the separate account established under AS 43.77.050
- (b) An obligation imposed by a contract subject to sec. 210(f), American Fisheries Act, P.L. 105-277, shall be treated as
if it were a tax under this chapter for purposes of AS 43.77.020
. A payment made to satisfy the obligation imposed by the contract shall be treated as if it were tax revenue collected
under this chapter for purposes of AS 43.77.060.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.