- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 75. Fisheries Business License and Taxes
- Section 32. Tax Credit For Scholarship Contributions.
previous: Section 30
. Filing Return and Payment of Tax.
next: Section 34
. Tax Credit Report. [Repealed, Sec. 8 Ch 79 SLA 1986].
AS 43.75.032. Tax Credit For Scholarship Contributions.
- (a) A fisheries business is entitled to a credit of not more than five percent of the business tax liability under AS 43.75.015
for contributions made during the tax year to the A. W. "Winn" Brindle memorial education loan account (AS 14.43.250
). A tax credit under this section may not be approved for more than 100 percent of an education loan contribution.
- (b) The department may not approve a tax credit under this section if the fisheries business claiming the credit is in
arrears in the payment of a fisheries business tax under AS 43.75.015
; for purposes of this subsection, a taxpayer is not in arrears if the payment is under administrative or judicial
- (c) The department shall prepare an application form for a credit under this section.
- (d) The department shall approve or disapprove an application for a credit under this section not later than 60 days after
receiving the application.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.