- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 60. Excise Tax On Alcoholic Beverages
- Section 20. Monthly Statement and Payments.
previous: Section 11
. Consigned Beverage Inventories.
next: Section 30
. Delinquency. [Repealed, Sec. 3 Ch 166 SLA 1976. For Civil Penalty, See AS 43.05.220
AS 43.60.020. Monthly Statement and Payments.
- (a) Each brewer, distiller, bottler, jobber, wholesaler, manufacturer, or other consignor shall send a statement by
airmail, postage prepaid, to the department on or before the last day of each calendar month. The statement must
contain an account of the alcoholic beverages sold or consigned to buyers or consignees in the state during the
preceding month, setting out
- (1) the total number of gallons, including fractional gallons sold or consigned;
- (2) the names and Alaska address of each buyer and consignee; and
- (3) the gallonage of each kind of beverage sold or consigned to the respective buyers or consignees.
- (b) The brewer, distiller, bottler, jobber, wholesaler, manufacturer, or other consignor shall pay monthly to the
department, all taxes, computed at the rates prescribed in this chapter, on the respective total quantities of the
classes of beverage sold or consigned during the preceding month. The monthly return shall be filed and the tax paid
on or before the last day of each month to cover the preceding month.
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 72 SLA 1971].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 72 SLA 1971].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 1 ch 72 SLA 1971].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.