- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 50. Tobacco Taxes and Sales
- Section 100. Unlicensed Possession or Sale.
previous: Section 90
. Tax Imposed.
next: Section 105
. Restrictions On Shipping or Transporting Cigarettes.
AS 43.50.100. Unlicensed Possession or Sale.
- (a) [Repealed, Sec. 45 ch 113 SLA 1980].
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 3 ch 166 SLA 1976].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 45 ch 113 SLA 1980].
- (d) A person or licensee who is in control or possession of cigarettes contrary to this chapter or who offers to sell or
dispose of cigarettes to others for the purpose of resale without being licensed to do so is considered to have
possession of the cigarettes as a consumer and is personally liable for the cigarette taxes imposed by this chapter,
plus a penalty of 100 percent.
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 45 ch 113 SLA 1980].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.