- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Permanent Fund Dividends
- Section 95. Definitions.
previous: Section 90
. Tax Exemption. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
next: Section 100
. Definitions. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
AS 43.23.095. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "Alaska permanent fund" means the fund established by art. IX, Sec. 15 of the state constitution;
- (2) "disabled" means physically or mentally unable to complete and sign an application due to a serious emotional
disturbance, visual, orthopedic, or other health impairment, or developmental disability that is attributable to mental
retardation, cerebral palsy, epilepsy, autism or other cause; "disabled" does not mean "incompetent";
- (3) "dividend fund" means the fund established by AS 43.23.045
- (4) "individual" means a natural person;
- (5) "permanent fund dividend" means a right to receive a payment from the dividend fund;
- (6) "qualifying year" means the year immediately preceding January 1 of the current dividend year;
- (7) "state resident" means an individual who is physically present in the state with the intent to remain indefinitely in
the state under the requirements of AS 01.10.055
or, if the individual is not physically present in the state, intends to return to the state and remain indefinitely
in the state under the requirements of AS 01.10.055
- (8) "year" means a calendar year.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.