- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 43. Revenue and Taxation
- Chapter 23. Permanent Fund Dividends
- Section 45. Dividend Fund.
previous: Section 40
. Penalties and Enforcement. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
next: Section 50
. Dividend Fund Established. [Repealed, Sec. 22 Ch 102 SLA 1982].
AS 43.23.045. Dividend Fund.
- (a) The dividend fund is established as a separate fund in the state treasury. The dividend fund shall be administered by
the commissioner and shall be invested by the commissioner in the same manner as provided in AS 37.10.070
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 29 ch 134 SLA 1992].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 24 ch 99 SLA 1985].
- (d) Unless specified otherwise in an appropriation act, the unexpended and unobligated balance of an appropriation to
implement this chapter lapses into the dividend fund on June 30 of the fiscal year for which the appropriation was made
and shall be used in determining the amount of and paying the subsequent year's dividend as provided in AS 43.23.025(a)(1)(B).
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 29 ch 134 SLA 1992].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.