- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 42. Public Utilities and Carriers
- Chapter 20. Telegraph and Telephone Systems and Cable Lines
previous: Chapter 15
. Bus Transportation
next: Section 10
. Establishment By Foreigners Prohibited.
Chapter 20. Telegraph and Telephone Systems and Cable Lines
- Section 10. Establishment By Foreigners Prohibited.
- Section 20. [Renumbered as AS 42.20.085
- Section 30. Civil Liability For Taking Utility Service and For Damages to or Interference With a Utility Line.
- Section 32. Presumption From Use of Nonmetered Utility Service.
- Section 35. Jurisdiction.
- Section 38. Definitions.
- Section 40. Removal of Instrument or Meter or Disconnecting of Wire.
- Section 50. Altering Message; Punishment.
- Section 60. Sending or Delivering False or Forged Message; Punishment.
- Section 70. Punishment and Civil Liability For Use By Employee of Information Derived From Message.
- Section 80. Delaying or Refusing to Send or Deliver Message; Punishment.
- Section 85. Priority of Official Communications; Penalty For Refusal, Delay, or Alteration of Transmission.
- Section 90. Punishment and Civil Liability For Opening or Obtaining Message Addressed to Another.
- Section 100. Taking Information From Wire. [Repealed, Sec. 30 Ch 133 SLA 1986].
- Section 110. Bribing Operator or Employee to Disclose Private Message; Punishment.
- Section 120. Refusal to Yield to Emergency Calls; Penalties.
- Section 130. Pretext of Emergency.
- Section 140. Publication in Telephone Directory.
- Section 150. Definitions.
- Section 300. Unauthorized Publication or Use of Communications.
- Section 310. Eavesdropping.
- Section 320. Exemptions.
- Section 325. Duty to Report.
- Section 330. Penalty.
- Section 340. [Renumbered as AS 42.20.310
- Section 390. Definitions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.