- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 300. Bonds and Notes of the Authority.
previous: Section 200
. Powers of the Authority.
next: Section 310
AS 41.41.300. Bonds and Notes of the Authority.
- (a) The authority, by resolution, may issue revenue bonds and bond anticipation notes in order to provide funds to carry
out the purposes set out in AS 41.41.010
- (b) The principal and interest on the revenue bonds or notes authorized and issued under (a) of this section are payable
from authority funds. Bond anticipation notes may be payable from the proceeds of the sale of bonds or from the
proceeds of the sale of other bond anticipation notes or, in the event bond or bond anticipation note proceeds are not
available, the notes may be paid from other funds or assets of the authority.
- (c) Bonds or notes may be additionally secured by a pledge of a grant or contribution from the federal government, or a
corporation, association, institution, or person, or a pledge of money, income, or revenues of the authority from any
- (d) Bonds or bond anticipation notes of the authority may be issued in one or more series and shall be dated, bear
interest at the rate or rates per year or within the maximum rate, be in the denomination, be in the form, either
coupon or registered, carry the conversion or registration provisions, have the rank or priority, be executed in the
manner and form, be payable at the times, from the sources, and in the medium of payment and place or places within or
outside the state, be subject to authentication by a trustee or fiscal agent, and be subject to the terms of redemption
with or without premium, as the resolution of the authority may provide. Bond anticipation notes shall mature at the
time or times that are determined by the authority. Bonds shall mature at a time not exceeding a number of years from
their date that is determined by the authority. Before the preparation of definitive bonds or bond anticipation notes,
the authority may issue interim receipts or temporary bonds or bond anticipation notes, with or without coupons,
exchangeable for bonds or bond anticipation notes when these definitive bonds or bond anticipation notes have been
executed and are available for delivery.
- (e) Bonds or bond anticipation notes may be sold in the manner and on the terms the authority determines.
- (f) If an officer whose signature or a facsimile of whose signature appears on a bond, note, or coupon attached to them
ceases to be an officer before the delivery of the bond, note, or coupon, the signature or facsimile is valid to the
same extent as if the officer had remained in office until delivery.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.