- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 41. Alaska Natural Gas Development Authority
- Section 90. Conflicts of Interest.
previous: Section 80
. Legal Counsel.
next: Section 100
AS 41.41.090. Conflicts of Interest.
- (a) Members of the board and the chief executive officer of the authority are subject to the provisions of AS 39.50.
- (b) If a member of the board or an employee of the authority acquires, owns, or controls an interest, direct or indirect,
in an entity or project in which assets of the authority are invested, the member shall immediately disclose the
interest to the board. The disclosure is a matter of public record and shall be included in the minutes of the first
board meeting following the disclosure.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.