- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 37. Citizens' Advisory Commission On Federal Areas in Alaska
- Section 200. Compensation, Expenses, and Per Diem.
previous: Section 190
. Terms of Members of the Commission.
next: Section 210
. Staff of the Commission.
AS 41.37.200. Compensation, Expenses, and Per Diem.
- (a) A member of the commission who is a legislator or a full-time employee of the state or of a municipality of
the state shall suffer no loss of compensation from the state or a municipality of the state as a result of service to the commission.
- (b) A member of the commission is entitled to per diem and travel expenses authorized for boards and commissions
under AS 39.20.180.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.