- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 37. Citizens' Advisory Commission On Federal Areas in Alaska
- Section 190. Terms of Members of the Commission.
previous: Section 180
. Qualification of Members.
next: Section 200
. Compensation, Expenses, and Per Diem.
AS 41.37.190. Terms of Members of the Commission.
- (a) A member of the commission appointed by the governor serves for a term of four years or until a successor is
appointed and qualifies.
- (b) A member of the commission appointed from the legislature serves for the person's term of office as a legislator
or until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
- (c) Except as provided in (b) of this section, a member of the commission appointed by the speaker of the house of
representatives or president of the senate serves for four years or until a successor is appointed and qualifies.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.