- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 210. Enforcement Authority.
previous: Section 200
. Incompatible Uses.
next: Section 220
AS 41.23.210. Enforcement Authority.
- (a) In the Knik River Public Use Area described in AS 41.23.230 , the following persons are peace officers of the state for the
purpose of enforcing the provisions of AS 41.23.180 - 41.23.230 and regulations adopted under AS 41.23.180 - 41.23.230:
- (1) an employee of the department or other person authorized by the commissioner;
- (2) a peace officer, as that term is defined in AS 01.10.060 .
- (b) A person designated in (a) of this section may, when enforcing the provisions of AS 41.23.180 - 41.23.230 or a regulation adopted under AS 41.23.180 - 41.23.230,
- (1) execute a warrant or other process issued by an officer or court of competent jurisdiction;
- (2) administer or take an oath, affirmation, or affidavit; and
- (3) arrest a person who violates a provision of AS 41.23.180 - 41.23.230 or a regulation adopted under AS 41.23.180 - 41.23.230.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.