- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 140. Purpose of AS 41.23.140
previous: Section 130
. Hatcher Pass Public Use Area.
next: Section 150
AS 41.23.140. Purpose of AS 41.23.140
The purpose of AS 41.23.140
- 41.23.170 is to protect, maintain, enhance, and
perpetuate the present use of the area described in AS 41.23.170 as the Goldstream Public Use Area. The
Goldstream Public Use Area is established to
- (1) protect, maintain, perpetuate, and enhance year-round general public recreation;
- (2) protect, maintain, perpetuate, and enhance public enjoyment and use of fish and wildlife;
- (3) allow additional public uses of the area in a manner compatible with the purposes specified in (1) - (2) of this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.