- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 23. Multiple Use Management of Public Resources
- Section 80. Ernie Haugen Public Use Area.
previous: Section 70
. Incompatible Uses.
next: Section 100
. Purpose of AS 41.23.100
AS 41.23.080. Ernie Haugen Public Use Area.
- (a) The state-owned land above the mean low water line and land above the mean low water line acquired by the state in the
future lying within the parcels described in this subsection are designated as the Ernie Haugen Public Use Area:
Township 61 South, Range 82 East, Copper River Meridian
Section 28: that portion in the W1/2W1/2, SW1/4SE1/4NW1/4, W1/2E1/2SW1/4 that is south of the right-of-way of the
Section 29: that portion south of the right-of-way of the Mitkof Highway
Section 30: that portion south of the right-of-way of the Mitkof Highway
Section 31: that portion south of the right-of-way of the Mitkof Highway
Section 32: N1/2NW1/4.
- (b) Subject to valid existing rights, the land described in (a) of this section is designated as a special purpose area
under art. VIII, sec. 7, Constitution of the State of Alaska.
- (c) Subject to a finding of public need by the Department of Natural Resources, the development of transportation
facilities including roads, expansion of the existing boat launching ramp and related parking, highways, and ferry
terminals by the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities and electric power transmission facilities and
other public utilities within the land described in (a) of this section is consistent with the purposes of AS 41.23.050
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.