- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 955. Enforcement Authority.
previous: Section 950
next: Section 960
. Form and Issuance of Citation.
AS 41.21.955. Enforcement Authority.
- (a) For offenses committed within parks and recreational facilities subject to the department's supervision, the following
persons are peace officers of the state and they shall enforce the provisions of this chapter and the regulations
adopted under this chapter:
- (1) an employee of the department authorized by the commissioner;
- (2) a police officer in the state;
- (3) any other person authorized by the commissioner.
- (b) Each person designated in (a) of this section may, when enforcing the provisions of this chapter or a regulation
adopted under this chapter,
- (1) execute a warrant or other process issued by an officer or court of competent jurisdiction;
- (2) administer or take an oath, affirmation, or affidavit; and
- (3) arrest or issue a citation to a person who violates a provision of this chapter or a regulation adopted under this
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.