- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 612. Land Excluded.
previous: Section 611
. Alaska Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve Established.
next: Section 613
. Eminent Domain Prohibited.
AS 41.21.612. Land Excluded.
- (a) Private land, approved or pending Native allotments, pending and approved land selections made by the Haines Borough
under state law on July 1, 1982, University of Alaska grant land not located within the Chilkat River Critical Habitat
Area established by AS 16.20.585
, and existing transportation and utility corridors located partially or completely within the Alaska Chilkat Bald
Eagle Preserve are excluded from the Alaska Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve.
- (b) University of Alaska grant land located within the boundary of the Chilkat River Critical Habitat Area established
under AS 16.20.585
is excluded from the Alaska Chilkat Bald Eagle Preserve.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.