- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 520. Incompatible Uses.
previous: Section 518
. Business Park Wetlands Special Management Area Established.
next: Section 522
. Acquisitions Authorized; Eminent Domain Prohibited.
AS 41.21.520. Incompatible Uses.
- (a) The commissioner may designate by regulation incompatible uses for the state-owned land and water within the Business
Park Wetlands Special Management Area in accordance with the requirements of AS 41.21.518 - 41.21.522.
- (b) In designating incompatible uses by regulation under (a) of this section, the commissioner shall consult with the
public, the Business Park Wetlands Coalition, or any successor organization.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.