- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 508. Acquisition of Additional Land; Adjustment of Boundaries.
previous: Section 506
. Comprehensive Management Plan; Regulations.
next: Section 510
. Advisory Committee.
AS 41.21.508. Acquisition of Additional Land; Adjustment of Boundaries.
- (a) The commissioner may acquire title to or an interest in land or improvements on land that is adjacent to or within the
boundaries of the Kenai River Special Management Area in the name of the state in order to achieve the purposes of AS
- 41.21.514, by lease, purchase, exchange under AS
38.50, bequest, gift, or other lawful means but not by eminent
- (b) The commissioner may adjust the boundaries of the Kenai River Special Management Area under AS 38.05.295
- 38.05.300 by adding state-owned land and water to
the Kenai River Special Management Area to achieve the purposes of AS 41.21.500
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.