- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 188. Incompatible Uses.
previous: Section 187
. Designation of Management Responsibility.
next: Section 189
. Additions to Park.
AS 41.21.188. Incompatible Uses.
- (a) The commissioner may designate by regulation incompatible uses within the land and water of the Afognak Island State
- (b) Lawful use of a weapon in the Afognak Island State Park shall be allowed except in areas that may be closed for
purposes of public safety by regulation by the commissioner.
- (c) The regulations governing public use of the Afognak Island State Park must provide reasonable access for lawful sport
and subsistence hunting and fishing, personal use fishing, trapping, recreational uses, and commercial fishing. Except
to protect public safety, the commissioner may not restrict the exercise of sport or subsistence hunting or fishing,
personal use fishing, trapping, or commercial fishing permitted under law or under a regulation of the Board of
Fisheries or the Board of Game within the Afognak Island State Park.
- (d) The commissioner may not designate as an incompatible use a use permitted by the Afognak Island Road Use Agreement
executed on July 24, 1991, as amended.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.