- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 41. Public Resources
- Chapter 21. Parks and Recreational Facilities
- Section 123. Incompatible Uses.
previous: Section 122
. Management Responsibility.
next: Section 124
. Discharge of Firearms. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 126 SLA 1984].
AS 41.21.123. Incompatible Uses.
- (a) The commissioner shall designate by regulation, adopted in accordance with AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act), incompatible uses within the
boundaries of the Chugach State Park in accordance with AS 41.21.120
- 41.21.125, and those incompatible uses designated
are prohibited or restricted as provided by regulation.
- (b) In adopting regulations under this section and in complying with AS 44.62.210
, the commissioner shall provide the opportunity for the oral presentation of statements, arguments or contentions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.