- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 40. Public Records and Recorders
- Chapter 21. Management and Preservation of Public Records
previous: Chapter 20
. Disposal of Public Records
next: Section 10
Chapter 21. Management and Preservation of Public Records
- Section 10. Purpose.
- Section 20. Archival and Records Management Program Creation and Administration.
- Section 30. Duties of the State Archivist.
- Section 40. Gifts, Bequests, or Endowments of Money.
- Section 50. Regulations.
- Section 60. Duties of Chief Executive Officers of State Agencies.
- Section 70. Records Management For Local Records.
- Section 80. Disposal of Public Records By Political Subdivision.
- Section 90. Transfer of Public Records of Political Subdivision to Department.
- Section 100. Assistance to Legislative and Judicial Branches.
- Section 110. Care of Records.
- Section 120. Standards of Clarity, Accuracy, and Permanency of Copies.
- Section 130. Alteration and Replacement of Public Records.
- Section 140. Use of Copies and Replacements as Evidence.
- Section 150. Definitions.
Article 01. PUBLIC RECORDS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.