- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 90. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 120. Relief and Penalties.
previous: Section 110
. Limitation to Protections.
next: Section 130
. Exemption For Municipalities.
AS 39.90.120. Relief and Penalties.
- (a) A person who alleges a violation of AS 39.90.100
may bring a civil action and the court may grant appropriate relief, including punitive damages.
- (b) A person who violates or attempts to violate AS 39.90.100
is also liable for a civil fine of not more than $10,000. The attorney general may enforce this subsection.
- (c) A person who attempts to prevent another person from making a report or participating in a matter under AS 39.90.100
(a) with intent to impede or prevent a public inquiry on the matter is liable for a civil fine of not more than
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.