- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 39. Public Officers and Employees
- Chapter 52. Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act
- Section 420. Disciplinary Action For Violation.
previous: Section 410
. Violations; Penalties For Misconduct.
next: Section 430
. Actions Voidable.
AS 39.52.420. Disciplinary Action For Violation.
- (a) In addition to any other cause an agency may have to discipline a public employee, an agency may reprimand, demote,
suspend, discharge, or otherwise subject an employee to agency disciplinary action commensurate with the violations of
this chapter. This section does not prohibit the review of a disciplinary action in the manner prescribed by an
applicable collective bargaining agreement or personnel statute or rule.
- (b) An agency may initiate appropriate disciplinary action in the absence of an accusation under this chapter or during
the pendency of a hearing or personnel board action.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.