- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 23. Investment Pools For Public Entities
- Section 10. Investment Pool Participation.
previous: Chapter 23
. Investment Pools For Public Entities
next: Section 20
. Authorized Investments.
AS 37.23.010. Investment Pool Participation.
- (a) Subject to this chapter, a public entity may enter into an agreement with other public entities to form and manage an
investment pool under which funds of the participating public entities are administered and invested jointly. A public
entity, by itself or with other public entities, may form a nonprofit corporation for the purpose of managing an
- (b) A public entity participating in an investment pool or a nonprofit corporation formed under (a) of this section may
spend money reasonably necessary for the management of the pool, including the employment of staff. Income from
investments of the pool may be used for management costs.
- (c) The registration requirements of AS 45.55 do not apply to an
investment pool formed under this chapter or to participating public entities with respect to activities of the pool.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.