- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 17. Alaska Bidco Assistance Program
- Section 550. Initial Capitalization of Bidco.
previous: Section 540
. Loan Commitment Conditions.
next: Section 560
. Subordination of Bidco Capitalization Loan.
AS 37.17.550. Initial Capitalization of Bidco.
- (a) Subject to AS 37.17.520
(b), the initial capitalization of a BIDCO to which the department makes a BIDCO capitalization loan must include
- (1) at least $500,000 in equity investment in the BIDCO, in addition to any organization costs paid for or owed by the
- (2) the BIDCO capitalization loan; and
- (3) additional capital in an amount required by the department and on terms and conditions acceptable to the department;
the additional capital may be in the form of debt, grants, equity investment in addition to the minimum equity
investment requirement of $500,000 under (1) of this subsection, or a combination of debt, grants, and the equity
- (b) The minimum equity investment under (a)(1) of this section must be fully received by the BIDCO before or at closing of
the BIDCO capitalization loan. The BIDCO capitalization loan shall be fully disbursed to the BIDCO at closing. The
additional capital shall also be fully disbursed at closing; however, if the department is satisfied that there is a
firm commitment for the additional capital on terms acceptable to the department, that the source for the additional
capital will deliver on the firm commitment, and that the documents evidencing the additional capital have been
executed and include terms acceptable to the department, the additional capital may be disbursed to the BIDCO on a
phased-in basis on terms acceptable to the department.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.