- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 799. Definitions.
previous: Section 793
. Bonds as Legal Investments.
next: Section 800
. Private Activity Bonds.
AS 37.15.799. Definitions.
In AS 37.15.765 - 37.15.799,
- (1) "Alaska sport fishing construction account" means the Alaska sport fishing construction account established
in the fish and game fund under AS 16.05.130 (f);
- (2) "Alaska sport fishing enterprise account" means the Alaska sport fishing enterprise account established in
the fish and game fund under AS 16.05.130 (e);
- (3) "bond redemption fund" means the Alaska fish and game revenue bond redemption fund established in AS 37.15.770 ;
- (4) "bond resolution" means the resolution or resolutions adopted by the committee under AS 37.15.777 authorizing the issuance of bonds;
- (5) "bonds" means the revenue bonds authorized in AS 37.15.765 - 37.15.799;
- (6) "commissioner of fish and game" means the principal executive officer of the Department of Fish and Game as
provided in AS 44.39.010 , or a successor;
- (7) "commissioner of revenue" means the principal executive officer of the Department of Revenue as provided in AS 44.25.010 , or a successor;
- (8) "committee" means the state bond committee created in AS 37.15.110 or any other committee, body, department, or officer of the
state that succeeds to the rights, powers, duties, and obligations of the state bond committee by lawful act of the legislature;
- (9) "costs of issuance and administration" means all costs associated with issuance and administration of Alaska
sport fishing facility revenue bonds, and refunding bonds, including costs of bond printing, official statements, financial advisors,
travel costs, rating agencies, bond insurance, letters and lines of credit for credit enhancement, underwriters, legal services, paying
agents, bonds registrars, bond and escrow trustees, arbitrage rebate, and all other costs, including administrative costs, both direct
Article 07. PRIVATE ACTIVITY BONDS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.