- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 765. Bond Authorization.
previous: Section 760
next: Section 770
. Bond Redemption Fund Established.
AS 37.15.765. Bond Authorization.
- (a) For purposes of providing the money to be used to construct and renovate sport fishing facilities under AS 16.05.092 , including the costs of bond issuance and administration, the
issuance and sale of revenue bonds of the state is authorized, subject to (b) of this section. The bonds are to be issued by the state
bond committee, as provided in AS 37.15.765 - 37.15.799, as part of the sport fisheries rehabilitation,
enhancement, and development program under AS 16.05.092, a public enterprise of the state. The net proceeds of the sale
of the bonds remaining after payment of costs of issuance and administration and making deposits to the bond reserve account described
in AS 37.15.770 (b) shall be paid into the Alaska sport fishing construction
account of the fish and game fund. The bond proceeds shall be segregated and accounted for separately. Accrued interest paid on the
bonds shall be deposited in the bond redemption fund established under AS 37.15.770 .
- (b) The state bond committee may not issue more than $69,000,000 in revenue bonds, excluding refunding bonds
issued under AS 37.15.790 .
- (c) The bonds do not constitute a general obligation of the state. Authorization for the bonds by the voters
of the state or the legislature is not required.
- (d) The state bond committee may enter into agreements with other state agencies as necessary or convenient
to implement AS 37.15.765 - 37.15.799.
- (e) The state bond committee may contract for the services of underwriters, paying agents, trustees, bond
printers, rating agencies, bond insurance, credit enhancement providers, accountants, financial advisors, and bond counsel, and other
services as are necessary to accomplish the bond issuance and sale.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.