- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 605. Definitions.
previous: Section 603
next: Section 610
. Bond Authorization.
AS 37.15.605. Definitions.
In AS 37.15.560
- (1) "bond redemption funds " means the Alaska clean water fund revenue bond redemption fund and the Alaska drinking water
fund revenue bond redemption fund established in AS 37.15.565
, as applicable;
- (2) "bond resolution" means the resolution or resolutions adopted by the committee under AS 37.15.573
authorizing the issuance of bonds;
- (3) "bonds" means the Alaska clean water fund revenue bonds or the Alaska drinking water fund revenue bonds authorized in
- 37.15.605, as applicable;
- (4) "commissioner of revenue" means the principal executive officer of the Department of Revenue as provided in AS 44.25.010
, or a successor;
- (5) "commissioner of environmental conservation" means the principal executive officer the Department of Environmental
Conservation as provided in AS 44.46.010
, or a successor;
- (6) "committee" means the state bond committee created in AS 37.15.110 or any other committee, body, department, or
officer of the state that succeeds to the rights, powers, duties, and obligations of the state bond committee by lawful
act of the legislature;
- (7) "costs of issuance and administration" means all costs associated with issuance and administration of Alaska clean
water fund revenue bonds or the Alaska drinking water fund revenue bonds, as applicable, and refunding bonds, including
costs of bond printing, official statements, financial advisors, travel costs, rating agencies, bond insurance, letters
and lines of credit for credit enhancement, underwriters, legal services, paying agents, bonds registrars, bond and
escrow trustees, arbitrage rebate, and all other costs, including administrative costs, both direct and indirect.
Article 05. TOLL FACILITIES REVENUE BONDS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.