- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 15. Bonding
- Section 550. Definitions.
previous: Section 540
. Statutory Construction.
next: Section 560
. Bond Authorization.
AS 37.15.550. Definitions.
In AS 37.15.410
- 37.15.550, unless the context otherwise requires,
- (1) "airports" means the international airports owned and operated by the state and located at or near the cities of
Anchorage and Fairbanks;
- (2) "bond redemption fund" means the International Airports Revenue Bond Redemption Fund created by AS 37.15.440
, including any accounts that are created in that fund after June 27, 1972;
- (3) "bond resolution" means the resolution or resolutions authorizing the issuance of bonds, adopted by the committee
under AS 37.15.460
- (4) "bonds" means the international airports revenue bonds authorized by AS 37.15.410
- (5) "commissioner of revenue" means the principal executive officer of the Department of Revenue of the state as provided
in AS 44.25.010
, or a successor;
- (6) "commissioner of transportation and public facilities" means the principal executive officer of the Department of
Transportation and Public Facilities of the state as provided in AS 44.42.010
, or a successor;
- (7) "committee" means the state bond committee created by AS 37.15.110, or any other committee, body, department, or
officer of the state which or who succeeds to the rights, powers, duties, and obligations of the state bond committee
by lawful Act of the legislature;
- (8) "construction fund" means the International Airports Construction Fund created by AS 37.15.420
- (9) "revenue fund" means the International Airports Revenue Fund created by AS 37.15.430
Article 04. ALASKA CLEAN WATER FUND AND DRINKING WATER FUND BONDS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.