- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 14. Trust Funds
- Section 225. Trust Board Established.
previous: Section 220
. Administration of the Trust.
next: Section 230
. Powers and Duties of the Board.
AS 37.14.225. Trust Board Established.
The Alaska Children's Trust Board is established in the Office of the Governor. The board is composed of
- (1) the governor or a designee of the governor;
- (2) the commissioner of health and social services or the commissioner's designee;
- (3) the commissioner of education and early development or the commissioner's designee; and
- (4) four public members appointed by the governor; in appointing the public members, the governor shall give a preference
to persons who have experience and expertise in
- (A) children's or prevention programs; or
- (B) private sector finance.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.