- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 5. Fiscal Procedures Act
- Section 570. Alaska Public Building Fund.
previous: Section 565
. Alaska Capital Income Fund.
next: Section 580
. Tobacco Use Education and Cessation Fund.
AS 37.05.570. Alaska Public Building Fund.
- (a) There is created as a special account in the general fund the Alaska public building fund into which shall be
- (1) payments made to the Department of Administration by a public or private occupant of a covered building under an
agreement with the Department of Administration for costs of the occupant's use and occupancy of building space; and
- (2) appropriations to the Alaska public building fund.
- (b) Beginning with the appropriations for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2000, on an annual basis and under AS 37.07 (Executive Budget Act), the legislature may appropriate
amounts from the Alaska public building fund to the Department of Administration to pay use, management, operation,
maintenance, and depreciation costs related to space of covered buildings managed under an agreement with the
Department of Administration.
- (c) Appropriations to the Alaska public building fund are not one-year appropriations and do not lapse under AS 37.25.010
- (d) The unexpended and unobligated balance of an appropriation from the Alaska public building fund lapses into the Alaska
public building fund at the end of the fiscal year for which it was appropriated.
- (e) Nothing in this section exempts money deposited into the Alaska public building fund from the requirements of AS 37.07 (Executive Budget Act) or dedicates that money for a specific
- (f) In this section, "covered building" means any building owned by the state for which the responsibility for operation,
maintenance, and management has been assigned to the Department of Administration.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.