- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 37. Public Finance
- Chapter 5. Fiscal Procedures Act
- Section 560. Educational Facilities Maintenance and Construction Fund.
previous: Section 550
. Alaska Marine Highway System Vessel Replacement Fund.
next: Section 565
. Alaska Capital Income Fund.
AS 37.05.560. Educational Facilities Maintenance and Construction Fund.
- (a) The educational facilities maintenance and construction fund is established as a separate fund in the general fund.
The fund consists of all money appropriated to it.
- (b) The educational facilities maintenance and construction fund shall be invested by the Department of Revenue so as to
yield competitive market rates, as provided in AS 37.10.071
. Money in the fund may be appropriated
- (1) to finance the design, construction, and maintenance of public school facilities; and
- (2) for maintenance of University of Alaska facilities.
- (c) Appropriations from the education facilities maintenance and construction fund are subject to AS 14.11.008
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.