- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 90. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 290. Definitions.
previous: Section 270
. Waiver of Provisions Prohibited.
next: Chapter 95
. General Provisions
AS 36.90.290. Definitions.
In AS 36.90.200
- (1) "prime contractor" means a person required to be registered as a contractor under AS 08.18 who has a contract with the state or a political subdivision
of the state to provide materials or services, other than as an employee, for a public construction or public works
- (2) "subcontractor" means a person at any level, other than a prime contractor, who provides materials or services, other
than as an employee, to be used in a public construction or public works project;
- (3) "working day" does not include a Saturday, Sunday, or a state holiday.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.