- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 90. Miscellaneous Provisions
- Section 260. Miscellaneous Provisions.
previous: Section 250
next: Section 265
. Applicability to Political Subdivisions.
AS 36.90.260. Miscellaneous Provisions.
- (a) In AS 36.90.210
- (1) a payment is considered to be made when mailed or personally delivered to the party being paid;
- (2) a payment is considered to be received when it is endorsed for payment, if it is a check;
- (3) an invoice is considered to be received when it is date-stamped or otherwise marked as delivered: if the invoice is
not date-stamped or otherwise marked as delivered, the date of the invoice is considered to be the date when the
invoice is received.
- (b) A political subdivision that receives a state grant for a public construction or public works project may use money
from the state grant to pay the interest under AS 36.90.200
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.