- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 870. Adoption of Regulations.
previous: Section 860
. Supplementary General Principles of Law Applicable.
next: Section 880
. Requirement of Good Faith.
AS 36.30.870. Adoption of Regulations.
- (a) Regulations under this chapter shall be adopted in accordance with AS 44.62 (Administrative Procedure Act).
- (b) Regulations under this chapter applicable to procurements of construction or procurements for or disposal of property
of the state equipment fleet shall be adopted by the commissioner of administration only after consultation with the
commissioner of transportation and public facilities.
- (c) The commissioner of administration shall adopt regulations establishing the procedures for arbitration under AS 36.30.627
(a), including establishing the qualifications for arbitrators and the method for appointing neutral arbitrators to
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.