- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 610. Decision Without Hearing.
previous: Section 605
. Protest Report and Comments.
next: Section 615
. Hearing On Protest Appeal.
AS 36.30.610. Decision Without Hearing.
- (a) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities, as appropriate, shall
dismiss a protest appeal before a hearing is held if it is determined in writing that the appeal is untimely under AS
- (b) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities, as appropriate, may
issue a decision on an appeal without a hearing if the appeal involves questions of law without genuine issues of fact.
- (c) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities, as appropriate, shall,
within 15 days from the date the appellant's comments on the protest report are due under AS 36.30.605
(c) and (d), notify the appellant of the acceptance or rejection of the appeal and, if rejected, the reasons for the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.