- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 590. Appeal On a Protest.
previous: Section 585
. Protest Remedies.
next: Section 595
. Notice and Copy of a Protest Appeal.
AS 36.30.590. Appeal On a Protest.
- (a) An appeal from a decision of a procurement officer on a protest may be filed by the protester with the commissioner of
administration, or for protests involving construction or procurements for the state equipment fleet, the commissioner
of transportation and public facilities. An appeal shall be filed within 10 days after the decision is received by the
protester. The protester shall file a copy of the appeal with the procurement officer.
- (b) An appeal must contain the information required under AS 36.30.560. In addition, the appeal must include
- (1) a copy of the decision being appealed; and
- (2) identification of the factual or legal errors in the decision that form the basis for the appeal.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.