- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 595. Notice and Copy of a Protest Appeal.
previous: Section 590
. Appeal On a Protest.
next: Section 600
. Stay of Award During Protest Appeal.
AS 36.30.595. Notice and Copy of a Protest Appeal.
- (a) The procurement officer shall immediately give notice of an appeal filed under AS 36.30.590
to the contractor if a contract has been awarded or, if no award has been made, to all interested parties.
- (b) The commissioner of administration or the commissioner of transportation and public facilities, as appropriate, shall,
on request, furnish a copy of the appeal to a person notified under (a) of this section, except that confidential
material shall be deleted from the copy.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.