- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 580. Decision By the Procurement Officer.
previous: Section 575
. Stay of Award.
next: Section 585
. Protest Remedies.
AS 36.30.580. Decision By the Procurement Officer.
- (a) The procurement officer of the contracting agency shall issue a written decision containing the basis of the decision
within 15 days after a protest has been filed. A copy of the decision shall be furnished to the protester by certified
mail or other method that provides evidence of receipt.
- (b) The time for a decision may be extended up to 30 days for good cause by the commissioner of administration, or, for
protests involving construction or procurements for the state equipment fleet, the commissioner of transportation and
public facilities. If an extension is granted, the procurement officer shall notify the protester in writing of the
date that the decision is due.
- (c) If a decision is not made by the date it is due, the protester may proceed as if the procurement officer had issued a
decision adverse to the protester.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.