- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 30. State Procurement Code
- Section 575. Stay of Award.
previous: Section 570
. Notice of a Protest.
next: Section 580
. Decision By the Procurement Officer.
AS 36.30.575. Stay of Award.
If a protest is filed the award may be made unless the procurement officer of the contracting agency determines in
writing that a
- (1) reasonable probability exists that the protest will be sustained; or
- (2) stay of the award is not contrary to the best interests of the state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.