- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 36. Public Contracts
- Chapter 10. Employment Preference
- Section 75. Duties of Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development.
previous: Section 70
. Unavailability of Preferred Workers.
next: Section 76
. Duties of State or Political Subdivision.
AS 36.10.075. Duties of Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development.
- (a) The commissioner of labor and workforce development shall adopt regulations necessary to carry out the provisions of
this chapter including but not limited to the method, time, and content of reporting by employers covered by this
chapter and reporting provisions permitting on-going supervision by the Department of Labor and Workforce Development
on all public works projects covered by this chapter.
- (b) The commissioner of labor and workforce development shall adopt regulations to encourage and require the hiring of
residents to the maximum extent permitted by law.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.