- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 70. Disclosures in Residential Real Property Transfers
- Section 200. Definitions.
previous: Section 120
. Exemption For First Sales.
next: Chapter 75
. Noise Levels of Sport Shooting Facilities and Private Airport Facilities
AS 34.70.200. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "disclosure statement" means the disclosure statement required by AS 34.70.010
- (2) "real property" includes a unit in real property subject to AS 34.07 or AS 34.08;
- (3) "residential real property" means real property whose primary purpose is to provide a single-family dwelling, or two
single-family dwellings in one building;
- (4) "transfer" means transfers by sale, exchange, installment land sale contract, lease with an option to purchase, other
option to purchase, or a ground lease coupled with improvements.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.