- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 35. Liens
- Section 330. Lien Claim.
previous: Section 325
. Time Limit.
next: Section 335
. Extent of Lien.
AS 34.35.330. Lien Claim.
- (a) A person who claims the benefit of AS 34.35.320
- 34.35.390 shall, within 90 days after the
completion of the work or the furnishing of material mentioned in AS 34.35.320
, record a claim of lien in the recorder's office of the recording district where
- (1) the product or output of the plant, cannery, saltery, or other establishment for which the material or labor is
furnished is located; or
- (2) the cannery, saltery, or other plant or establishment on which the lien is claimed is located.
- (b) The claim of lien must contain a statement of
- (1) the claimant's demand and the amount of the demand after deducting credits and offsets;
- (2) the name of the person by whom the claimant is employed or at whose request the material is furnished;
- (3) the terms and conditions of the contract of employment or under which the material was furnished;
- (4) a description of the property sufficient for identification on which the lien is claimed; and
- (5) the name of the owner or reputed owner thereof.
- (c) The lien claim shall be verified by the oath of the lien claimant or someone on behalf of the lien claimant who has
knowledge of the facts.
- (d) If there is no express contract of employment or for furnishing the material the claim shall state the reasonable
value of the work, labor, or material.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.