- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 35. Liens
- Section 117. Waiver of Lien Rights.
previous: Section 115
. Persons Considered Agent of Owner.
next: Section 118
. Claimant Liability. [Repealed, Sec. 18 Ch 102 SLA 1986].
AS 34.35.117. Waiver of Lien Rights.
- (a) Except as provided under (b) of this section, a written waiver of lien or stop-lending notice of rights created under
- 34.35.120 signed by a claimant requires no
consideration and is valid and binding. A waiver permitted under this section may not relate to labor, materials,
services, or equipment furnished after the date the waiver is signed by the claimant.
- (b) An individual described in AS 34.35.120
(10) may not waive right to claim a lien under AS 34.35.050
- 34.35.120. A waiver that purports to waive the
lien rights of that individual or class of individuals is void.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.