- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 8. Common Interest Ownership
- Section 560. Common Interest Communities Containing Conversion Property.
previous: Section 550
. Time Shares.
next: Section 570
. Common Interest Community Securities.
AS 34.08.560. Common Interest Communities Containing Conversion Property.
- (a) The public offering statement of a common interest community containing conversion property must contain, in addition
to the information required by AS 34.08.530
- (1) a statement by the declarant, based on a report prepared by a registered architect or engineer, describing the present
condition of all structural components and mechanical and electrical installations material to the use and enjoyment of
- (2) a statement by the declarant of the expected useful life of each item reported on in (1) of this subsection or a
statement that representations have not been made in that regard; and
- (3) a list of any outstanding notices of uncured violations of building code or other municipal regulations, together with
the estimated cost of curing the violations.
- (b) This section applies only to property that contains a unit that may be occupied for residential use.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.