- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 8. Common Interest Ownership
- Section 550. Time Shares.
previous: Section 540
. Common Interest Communities Subject to Development Rights.
next: Section 560
. Common Interest Communities Containing Conversion Property.
AS 34.08.550. Time Shares.
If the declaration provides that ownership or occupancy of a unit is or may be in time shares, the public offering
statement must disclose, in addition to the information required by AS 34.08.530
- (1) the number and identity of units in which time shares may be created;
- (2) the total number of time shares that may be created;
- (3) the minimum duration of any time shares that may be created;
- (4) the extent to which the creation of time shares will or may affect the enforceability of the lien of the association
for assessments under AS 34.08.470
- (5) any restraint on the power of the purchaser of the time-share unit to transfer the interest in the time-share unit;
- (6) whether the time-share unit is included in an exchange program, the present cost and a good faith estimate of the
future cost to the purchaser from the exchange program; and
- (7) whether the purchaser is required to become a member of the exchange program.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.