- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 34. Property
- Chapter 8. Common Interest Ownership
- Section 240. Easement Rights.
previous: Section 230
. Use For Sales Purposes.
next: Section 250
. Amendment of Declaration.
AS 34.08.240. Easement Rights.
- (a) Subject to the provisions of the declaration, a declarant has an easement through the common elements as may be
reasonably necessary for the purpose of discharging the declarant's obligations or exercising special declarant rights,
whether arising under this chapter or reserved in the declaration.
- (b) In a planned community, subject to the provisions of AS 34.08.320(a)(6) and 34.08.430, a unit owner has an easement
- (1) in the common elements for purposes of access to their units; and
- (2) to use the common elements and all real estate that must become common elements for all other purposes.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.