- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 36. Interstate Corrections Compacts
- Section 130. Compact Administrator.
previous: Section 120
. Definition. [Repealed, Sec. 5 Ch 61 SLA 2002].
next: Section 135
. Review of Rules.
AS 33.36.130. Compact Administrator.
- (a) The governor shall appoint the administrator for the compact set out in AS 33.36.110
in consultation with the legislature and judiciary. The compact administrator must have a background in criminal
- (b) The compact administrator is responsible for the administration and management of the state's supervision and transfer
of offenders under AS 33.36.110
, and shall report to the state council under AS 33.36.140.
- (c) The compact administrator shall work within the Department of Corrections under the direction of the commissioner of
corrections. The compact administrator serves at the pleasure of the governor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.