- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 33. Probation, Prisons, and Prisoners
- Chapter 30. Prison Facilities and Prisoners
- Section 141. Effect of Violation of Furlough Conditions or Failure to Return.
previous: Section 140
. Place of Service of Sentence By Prisoner. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 88 SLA 1986].
next: Section 150
. Visitation Privileges. [Repealed, Sec. 12 Ch 88 SLA 1986].
AS 33.30.141. Effect of Violation of Furlough Conditions or Failure to Return.
- (a) If, after a hearing, a prisoner on a furlough is found to have violated the conditions established for the prisoner's
conduct, the commissioner may immediately require the return of the prisoner to actual confinement for a period not to
exceed the balance of the term of imprisonment or initiate disciplinary proceedings authorized by regulations adopted
by the commissioner or both.
- (b) The failure of a prisoner on a furlough to return to the place of confinement or residence within the time specified
by those having direct supervision over the prisoner is an unlawful evasion under AS 11.56.335 or 11.56.340.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.