Advertising with us can place you in front of thousands of visitors a day. Learn more!
- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 11. Criminal Law
- Chapter 56. Offenses Against Public Administration
- Section 335. Unlawful Evasion in the First Degree.
previous: Section 330
. Escape in the Fourth Degree.
next: Section 340
. Unlawful Evasion in the First Degree. [Repealed, Sec. 6 Ch 51 SLA 1995].
AS 11.56.340. Unlawful Evasion.
- (a) A person commits the crime of unlawful evasion in the first degree if, while charged with or convicted of a felony
- (1) the person fails to return to official detention within the time authorized following temporary leave granted for a
specific purpose or limited period, including leave granted under AS 33.30.181
- (2) while on furlough under AS 33.30.101
- 33.30.131, the person fails to return to the place
of confinement or residence within the time authorized by those having direct supervision.
- (b) Unlawful evasion in the first degree is a class C felony.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.